Get Involved. 3 ways to give back.
Looking for a way to give back to your community? There are many ways to get involved with HOPE.
The HOPE Wishlist
Give Today, For Tomorrow
HOPE is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization which provides peer-run recovery services. With your support we can make sure that everyone living with behavioral health and/or substance use diagnoses receives the recovery support services that they need. Together we can have a meaningful, lasting impact on the well-being of our community—one person at a time.
- HOPE is a tax-exempt 501 (c) 3 organization.
- Your gift is greatly appreciated and fully deductible as a charitable contribution.
- HOPE is a qualifying charitable organization for the Arizona Working Poor Tax Credit. By donating to HOPE, you can receive a dollar-for-dollar tax credit up to $200 for Individuals, and up to $400 for couples filing jointly. Click here for more information on how to claim your tax credit after a donation to HOPE.
- Go to PayPal to donate
If you would like to donate in-kind items, here are some items our Members can always use and appreciate:
- New Soap, Shampoo, etc. (Trial Sized)
- Weather related items (Coats, Jackets, Gloves, Scarves, etc.)
- Reusable water bottles
- Sunscreen, Lip Balm
- Ear phones
- Sports supplies
- New socks/underwear
- Art supplies
- Gently used furniture (sofas, dressers, tables, chairs, nightstands, bookcases)
- Small Appliances (microwave ovens, coffee pots, toasters, etc.)
- Kitchen Items (Dishes, pots, pans, silverware, dish drainers, etc.)
- Bathroom Accessories (soap dishes, shower curtains, wastebaskets, counter accessories, etc.)
- Electronics – Radios, TVs, VCRs
- Wrist Watches
For more information about donations, please call Ezra Muir at 520-770-1197, Ext. 1200.
Volunteers & Employment
Looking for an internship or a volunteer opportunity in the healthcare field? Email HR Director Becca King at email@example.com.