HOPE, Inc. Yuma Location
HOPE. Inc. Yuma offers a wide array of recovery-based, individualized behavioral health services. Each Member identifies their own goals and treatment plan, and is able to work on their recovery in a peer and family-run, supportive atmosphere.
Behavioral Health Services include:
- Intake and Assessment
- Individual Counseling
- Group Counseling
- Group Therapy
- Case Management (In office/Out of office)
- Peer Support
- Family Support
- Psychiatric Medical Services
- Job Skills Training
- Social Skills Support
- Life Skills Training
Members receive individualized, personal treatment in a comfortable, peer-run environment.
In addition to groups, Members who participate in services at the Yuma Recovery Center also have access to an array of services provided on an individual basis, including therapy, peer support and employment support.
Criminal Justice Recovery Program
The Criminal Justice Recovery Program offers group and one-on-one therapy, including:
- Moral Reconation Therapy (MRT) – A systematic peer-based treatment to enhance self-image, promote growth of a positive identity. Learn to change destructive thinking patterns and behaviors that result in arrests.
- Social Responsibility – Focuses on an individual’s role in society, self-esteem and motivation.
- Relapse Prevention – Transition skills for recovery.
Members learn valuable skills that help them to reintegrate into the community, meet court/probation/parole obligations, and navigate resources.
HOPE Yuma Recovery Center
201 S. 1st Avenue, (corner of 1st Ave. and 2nd St.)
Yuma, AZ, 85364
Phone: (928) 783-3616
Fax: (928) 783-4416
TTY: (800) 367-8939
YUMA CRISIS LINE: 1-866-495-6735
YUMA Warm Line: 1-877-404-5530
To receive updates, please join our Email List by clicking here.