HOPE is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization which provides peer-run recovery services. With your support we can make sure that everyone living with behavioral health and/or substance use diagnoses receives the recovery support services that they need. Together we can have a meaningful, lasting impact on the well-being of our community—one person at a time.
Give Today for Tomorrow
As a tax-exempt 501 (c) 3 organization, your gift is fully deductible as a charitable contribution.
- HOPE is a qualifying charitable organiztion for the Arizona Working Poor Tax credit. By donating to HOPE, you can recieve a dollar-for-dollar tax credit up to $299 for Indivdiuals, and up to $00 for couples filing jointly. for more information on how to claim your tax credit afer a donation to HOPE, visit FAQ’s for Taxpayers at the AZ.gov home page.
- Go to PayPal to donate
If you would like to donate in-kind items, here are a few that our Members can always use and appreciate:
- New soap, shampoo, etc. (trial sized)
- Weather related items (coats, jackets, gloves, scarves, etc.)
- Reusable water bottles
- Sunscreen, lip balm (new)
- Ear phones, earbuds
- Sports supplies
- New socks, undergarments
- Art supplies
- Gently used furniture (sofas, dressers, tables, chairs, nightstands, bookcases)
- Small appliances (microwave ovens, coffee pots, toasters, etc.)
- Kitchen items (dishes, pots, pans, silverware, dish drainers, etc.)
- Bathroom accessories (soap dishes, shower curtains, wastebaskets, counter accessories, etc.)
- Electronics (radios, TVs, VCRs)
- Wrist watches
For more information about donations, please contact Becca King at 520.770.1197 EXT 1206.