HOPE is a non-profit 501(c) 3 organization invested in the health and welfare of individuals throughout Southern Arizona. We have over thirty years of experience as a Peer and Family Run Organization, providing exceptional care for individuals facing mental health and substance use challenges. Each day we have an opportunity to facilitate life changes. If you are looking for an opportunity to make a difference, consider working or volunteering with HOPE. Together we can have a meaningful, lasting impact on the well-being of our community—one person at a time.
Peer Support Specialist Training
HOPE leads the way as a Peer and Family Run organization. If you are looking for a rewarding career in Peer Support Services, consider this training:
- State approved through a consumer-run agency
- 30-hour Peer Support Specialist Training
- Classes are facilitated by HOPE Peer Staff
- Open to individuals employed in the behavioral health field.
Contact Marc Haley: email@example.com 520.770.1197 EXT 1213.
We invite you to take the journey with HOPE and look forward to seeing you soon!
Why Choose HOPE?
As a Peer and Family Run Organization, unique to Southern Arizona, HOPE offers a culturally diverse, community-service oriented environment. We understand that individual choice is key to the health and welfare of those that we serve and those that serve with us. You will find rewarding career opportunities, experience excellence in service and enjoy an impressive array of benefits.
We are proud to offer a benefit package to meet the needs of your uniuqe lifestyle that includes:
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) that includes traditional vacation, sick and bereavement leave
- Health Insurance, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Allowance towards pre-tax benefits
- Short-term Disability
- Professional Development Incentives
- Group Term Life Insurance
- 11 Paid Holidays per year
- Direct Deposit
If you are seeking an exciting career in a people-centered, client-driven, behavioral health organization, join us. We're In it Together! See HOPE Tucson, and HOPE Yuma employment listings on Indeed.com.
Looking for an internship or a volunteer opportunity in the healthcare field? Email Chief Human Resources Officer, Becca King at firstname.lastname@example.org.